General guidelines for all paper presenters.
1. Only papers formatted according to the guidelines can be accepted for publication.
2. All the abstract will be published in conference proceedings.
3. The other condition for publication is that at least one author of the paper is registered for the conference.
4. Additionally, a signed “copyright license agreement” form must be sent at the same time of the paper submission.
5. Full paper should include the title, research objective, methods, key findings, conclusion and maximum five keywords. Abstract should not exceed 600 words.
6. All abstracts preferred to submit in English.
7. The paper author is responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have agreed to be listed on the paper.
8. The full paper must be submitted as a MS Word file in DOC or DOCX format and PDF format.
9. Before submitting your paper, please ensure that the language used is clear, concise and coherent. This is especially important if English is not your first language.