The Centre for Peace Studies is an independent, nonviolent social change, nonprofit public organization. It is working with non-violently social change organizations, committed to peace and justice issue.
- To help prevent, manage, and resolve violent international conflict both within and between states
- To promote post-conflict stability and development
- To increase peacebuilding capacity, tools, and intellectual capital worldwide
- To build and shape the field of international conflict prevention and management and to professionalize its practice
- To build knowledge and create innovative tools for peacebuilding
- To bridge research and practice in preventing, managing and resolving violent conflicts
- To teach, train, inform policymakers, practitioners, students and the public about the challenges of conflict prevention, management and resolution and how to respond to those challenges